Connect with us

Entertainment

VICTORY! LwC’s Remonetized! #CrowderRemonetized Stream | Bryan Callen Guests | Good Morning #MugClub

Published

on

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Entertainment

Tamar Braxton Ex's Restraining Order Dismissed, Nobody Showed to Court

Published

on

Tamar Braxton no longer has to keep her distance from her ex-boyfriend … because we’ve learned his restraining order’s been dissolved after neither one of them showed up in court.
Neither Tamar nor the singer’s ex, David Adefeso, appeared for their court hearing on the matter Tuesday, so the judge dismissed the case and dissolved the restraining order.
We broke the story … Adefeso filed for a domestic violence restraining order against Tamar in September and was temporarily granted one. David claimed Tamar attacked him while he was driving his car and threatened to have him killed.
Tamar denied the allegations the following month on “The Tamron Hall Show.”
As you’ll recall … David was the one who called 911 last summer when he was dating Tamar and reported her alleged suicide attempt. He claimed at the time, her WeTV beef was the reason she wanted to kill herself.
As for why neither Tamar nor David showed up in court … it’s unclear, however, we’re told they have not reconciled.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Surveillance Video Shows Men Open Fire on Laney Keyz's L.A. Home

Published

on

Bay Area rapper Laney Keyz‘s home got riddled with bullets and it wasn’t a drive-by … it was a walk-up, and it was all captured on some wild video.
TMZ has obtained surveillance footage that shows three men walk up to what we’re told was Laney’s L.A. home in the wee hours of Feb. 18 … and you see them fire off several rounds at the property before they turn around and make a run for it.
One of the guys seems to linger to shoot a bit more … and eventually scrams with his cohorts. It doesn’t appear anyone returned fire — even though they react like that happened.
Anyway, law enforcement sources tell us LAPD officers located a number of shell casings on the ground where the shooting was reported, but they’ve come up empty thus far on possible suspects. Fortunately, we’re told no one was injured in the gunfire … an investigation’s underway.
As for Laney … sources familiar with the situation tell us he WAS inside during the shooting, but walked away unscathed. Our sources say no one can think of a motive as to why anyone shot at him, so the whole thing remains a mystery.
He ain’t sticking around to crack the case, though — we’re told Laney moved the hell out and is on to another pad. Good idea …

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Lamar Odom Rips Ex-Fiancee Sabrina Parr, She Used Me For Clout

Published

on

Lamar Odom just went scorched earth on his ex … blasting Sabrina Parr as “deceitful” and accusing her of using him in a shameless attempt to get famous.
The former NBA star — who split with Parr last year after the two announced their engagement late in 2019 — went on “The Real” on Monday and unloaded on her.
“[She was] very deceitful,” Odom said of Parr. “You know, I really used to like take her word for everything. She was like really lying to me, the whole time.”
“But I guess she got what she wanted, that was the ‘blue check,’ so I guess I was good for something.”
Odom says he and Parr had planned a reality TV show and had shot some portions of it — but the 41-year-old claims she and her manager released it without telling him it was going out.
“It was just about me and her,” Odom said of the reality show. “I knew what I was doing, I knew what I signed up for.”
“But I would think that when you were putting it out to the world, you would let me know. That’s a greaseball move. Something that I can’t respect, from her and that manager dude.”
Odom went on to say the whole failed relationship makes him “sad.”
“I really don’t like nobody taking advantage of me,” Odom said, “especially for monetary reasons.”
Odom and Parr only dated for 3 months before he popped the question in Nov. 2019.
And in his previous marriage to Khloe Kardashian, they only dated for 1 month before Lamar proposed.
Next time … maybe just date for a while before buying a ring?

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Tease Bombshell Interview with Oprah

Published

on

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle are about to drop some bombshells about their Royal lives … at least that’s how Oprah‘s teasing her sit-down with the couple.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex apparently allowed O to broach any topic she wanted for their upcoming 2-hour primetime TV special, “Oprah with Meghan & Harry,” which hints at some “shocking” revelations … including a suggestion Meghan’s been “silenced” by Queen Elizabeth and the Palace.
CBS Presents Oprah with Meghan and Harry: A Primetime Special in one week. #OprahMeghanHarry pic.twitter.com/WCyoHDMCaP
As for Harry … both promo clips show him talking about his late mother, Princess Diana, and expressing his concern that his life would tragically end up like hers if he didn’t do something about it.
As we reported, Harry recently confided in James Corden that he stepped away from his senior Royal responsibilities and left the UK with his family to protect them … and his own mental health.
Oprah’s interview airs Sunday and is already being heralded by her friend, Gayle King, as the best she’s ever done in her career. King says the chat was filmed in the yard of a friend’s house … not at Harry and Meghan’s or Oprah’s Montecito pad.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

R. Kelly Gets Fully Vaccinated in Chicago Prison

Published

on

R. Kelly might feel like he’s trapped in a prison cell, but he’s in a better place than much of the country when it comes to being vaccinated … because we’ve learned he’s already received his second dose.
Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ … the incarcerated singer’s as COVID-safe as can be, after recently receiving shot #2 from the Bureau of Prisons at MCC Chicago, where’s he’s currently housed while awaiting trial.
We’re told Kelly got his first dose in January and the second this month, so he’s now fully inoculated.
According to the BOP … 63 inmates at MCC Chicago have been fully vaccinated so far, along with 128 staff members.
As we reported … Kelly tried twice, and failed twice, to get released from lockup during the early days of the coronavirus pandemic due to the risk of contracting the disease.
He doesn’t have to worry nearly as much about that anymore with a roughly 95 percent efficacy rate with the vaccines … but his trial still looms. It’s currently scheduled for September.
We reached out to Kelly’s attorneys, who declined to comment.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Viral Skateboarder 'Doggface' Has Rental Cars Broken into in San Francisco

Published

on

Nathan Apodaca — AKA, Doggface, the skateboarder who went viral to “Dreams” — is having a nightmare West Coast trip after crooks targeted his family.
Sources close to the internet sensation tell TMZ … Nate and his fam have been in the Bay Area recently on a getaway to celebrate his daughter’s 14th birthday … and all seemed to be going well until Tuesday, when he says their rental vehicles were broken into and ransacked.
We got Nathan out on Hollywood Blvd. talking about the ordeal … and although he doesn’t want to let it ruin the trip, he’s clearly rattled by what he calls a scary trend in San Fran right now.
We’re told they had pulled up to the Twin Peaks Overlook, and ended up parking and locking their rented Suburban and Pathfinder in a garage down below.
When they came back down, our sources say Nathan and co. found windows to both vehicles smashed … and a number of items missing inside. He filed a police report, but says cops told him there wasn’t much they could do since there were no cameras in the garage.
According to the report, obtained by TMZ, Nathan says they made off with credit cards and checks, sunglasses, reading glasses and some wallets filled with identifying information … like Social Security cards and driver’s licenses.
All in all … we’re told the estimated loss and damage comes out to about $4,000. The worst part is that Nathan and his family were spooked, and quickly got the hell outta Dodge.
Our sources say Nathan returned the damaged vehicles Wednesday and picked up new ones, with plans to then book it down to Los Angeles — which was NOT a stop in their OG itinerary. They’re also changing their return flights to fly out of L.A. instead of SF.
Waiting for your permission to load TikTok Post.
It’s a total bummer for such a nice guy, who’s been riding high on good vibes since he blew up from his TikTok video last year — which has brought so much good fortune and beyond.
Just to leave ya on a good note, here’s that old vid that had the world chillin’ … and, best of luck in L.A., Dogg.

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Lennox Lewis Open To Mike Tyson Rematch, 'If the People Want It'

Published

on

Lennox Lewis says he’d seriously consider getting back in the ring with Mike Tyson for a long-awaited rematch … but only if there was a serious demand.
“If the public wanted it then we would probably talk,” the former heavyweight champ tells TMZ Sports.
Lewis famously KO’d Tyson in the 8th round when they clashed in June 2002 — despite Tyson making some wild threats in the build-up to the fight (remember, Tyson said he wanted to “eat” Lennox’s children!?).
But, after Tyson’s incredible performance against Roy Jones Jr. in November 2020, there’s definitely an appetite to see “Iron” Mike get back in the ring.
Question is … who will be Mike’s next opponent?! 55-year-old Lennox?
Lennox hasn’t fought professionally since a 2003 victory over Vitali Klitschko — but he admitted he’d consider squaring up with Tyson … but only if the situation was perfect.
“I don’t know. I don’t really have nothing pushing me in the ring right now. People would love to see that fight but I don’t know.”
Our photog asked if a poll on TMZ Sports would help sway the boxer … who admitted he’s curious how that would go.
So, VOTE if you want to see the rematch!

source

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Prince Harry Moved Family to Protect Them and His Own Mental Health

Published

on

Prince Harry says he moved his family to L.A. to protect his family like any husband and father would — and blamed the media for “destroying my mental health.”
Harry’s episode with James Corden for ‘The Late Show’ finally aired Thursday night and while riding an open-air double-decker bus — COVID-safe — he denied leaving the Royal family.
In his eyes, “It was never walking away. It was stepping back rather than stepping down. It was a really difficult environment. As I think a lot of people saw, we all know what the British press can be like, and it was destroying my mental health. This is toxic. I did what any husband, any father would do. I needed to get my family out of here.”
Just last week, Buckingham Palace said Harry and Meghan had “confirmed to Her Majesty The Queen that they will not be returning as working members of The Royal Family.”
James and Harry, who are mates off-camera, also talked about Netflix’s “The Crown” … with Harry saying even though the series is clearly fictional it’s loosely based on the truth.
James also asked Harry who in Hollywood he’d like to see portray him. Harry butchers the name at first but at least he picked a SOLID Englishman to play him.

source

Continue Reading

Trump supporters aren't crying and looting. Yeah, we are angry, but we are level-minded and strong. We are resilient and we will fight on, not whine and complain. See you in court, Dems!

We love you, President Trump. Hope you and your family recover quickly. Take care and best wishes. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312158400352972800

Load More...
Advertisement

Trending

BREAKING NEWS:
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x